3.0

Late last year I ordered one edition of MS Office Teacher & Student Edition from them at a fairly reasonable price. Shortly thereafter I developed a blood clot in my thigh which eventually migrated to my right lung causing all kinds of problems. This almost put me on the flat line express feeding the worms. Needless to say I was in the hospital a lot longer than I care to even think about and I'm still trying to get my body straightened out so I can live without dragging oxygen tanks around with me every where I go.

I finally feel well enough to set up my new computer which was purchased just before I ordered and paid for the software from eValueSoftware.com. They found a good way to solve their problem selling the same software license number to several customers or any other illegal business practices. They say they've gone out of business! April Hendrix, the same representative who sold me the product last year, responded to my e-mail which was addressed to eValueSoftware.com just yesterday. This is exactly what she had to say; "eValueSoftware.com closed as of May 16, 2014". She didn't say a word about refund me the money I paid them for a product I never took possession of or anything else for that matter.

If she's still responding to e-mails on behalf of the company just as if it was last year when I purchased the software from them how out of business can they be?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments